Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Suggestions for more firearms  (Read 9487 times)

George

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GunStockMarket
Re: Suggestions for more firearms
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »

The CZ-52 (I know it really should be Vzor-52, but most call it CZ-52) is tracked.  I've been so busy lately, I haven't added any new types recently.  The VZ-52/57 is awesome and should be there!  I need more hours in every day.

Syntax Error

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 10:55:52 PM »

Signed up to the forum to pitch in my two cents for the website. First off, thanks for setting the site up, it's a very interesting and useful website that allows me to at-a-glance realize prices for certain military surplus guns out on the market. Gunbroker, while it has its share of weird values for certain guns, more or less is generally market priced depending on the season and gun-in-question. My main suggestion is adding more models of guns, in particular, the guns that I have a partiality towards: German Mausers. I notice Yugoslavian Mausers are on the list, but would it be too much trouble to include K98ks, Gewehr 98s, and other German guns on the site? I also suggest splitting up the Lee-Enfield categories similar to the Mosins that you've done, as in delinating specific models, such as SMLE No. 1 Mk IIIs, No. 4 Mk. Is, etc. For Enfields, however, I understand that much of this probably depends on seller titles and descriptions, so this may not be as easily done as K98ks would be.

George

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GunStockMarket
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »

How about VZ 52 or better yet VZ 52/57?

Finally added the VZ-52 today!  It's been a busy couple of months and I haven't had much time to add some new firearms lately.
Pages: 1 [2]